When it is time to buy a new vehicle, there are a lot of options. You can scour Craigslist ads and other marketplace sites for hours, browse the classified ads and set up meetings to test drive vehicles, or you can make it a one-stop-shop at Kuehn Motors.
According to DMV.org, there are many advantages to purchasing a vehicle from a dealership and not a private party.
- Dealers must adhere to very stringent operating and selling procedures, meaning you are less likely to end up with a lemon.
- Dealers can provide warranties on vehicles, even used.
- Dealers can offer financing options.
- Dealers can be easily contacted if there are any problems with the vehicle.
- Dealerships will usually help you with your state DMV’s titling and registration process.
- You have the choice of a variety of cars in one location.
- And many more...
With something as important as a vehicle purchase, you want to keep the guessing game out of the equation. Your vehicle gets you to work on time in the morning, transports your children to school and activities, and brings your family on the summer road trip you’ve been waiting for.
Kuehn Motors is one of Southern Minnesota’s largest dealerships, with three convenient locations in Rochester, Austin and Spring Valley. Along with our wide selection of preowned cars, trucks, vans and commercial vehicles, we offer a complete service department and full body shop to take care of all your vehicle needs.
Whether your family is growing, your car is a lemon, or it’s just time for an upgrade -- when it’s time for a new car, stop into Kuehn Motors and let us help you!